Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ready, set, read!

Location: San Luis Obispo, California. Applications close on Thursday, July 16th are now closed, and a schedule of readers and locations will be posted on Friday, July 24th.


Name:
E-mail address:
In 140 words or less, tell us why you've earned a place on the book chair:

And a few optional bits and pieces.

Favorite author:
All-time favorite book:
And we're curious about how you read. Nothing can substitute for the feel of paper? You love your Kindle? Can't stop tweeting? Tell us, we'd love to know.

Terms:

I will abide by all the rules set by Reading In Public for the duration of the project in which I am involved.

I will not do anything that breaks the law and interrupts the peace.

Reading In Public has the right to stop me from taking part in the project at any time for any reason.

I agree that Reading In Public can photograph me taking part in the project, and can publish photographs of my performance on the internet.

I have read and understood the terms
 

blogger templates